PEORIA @ Cactus High School- New Location!
Click any of the link below to register for any of our upcoming programs!
SPRING 2024 Season Details
- Season Start date: 04/7/2024
- Season End date: 5/19/2024
- Game Day: Sunday (tentatively some Saturdays*)
- Game times: Games will be scheduled between TBD
- Practice Times: Each Team will be scheduled to practice right before their weekly scheduled game on game day. Additional Team practice will vary based on your coaches availability and requested to be kept within this specific league area (Cactus HS). Outside teams are welcomed to join our league with the flexibility to practice in their area during the week and only travel to our location during game days. Those teams will have to meet a minimum player requirement and only have players who join with them as a team unless otherwise approved. (please contact the league with further questions)
We are thrilled to announce that we are now offering two locations for our Indoor Summer Camps!
- North Phoenix / Anthem | @ Caurus Academy High School Campus in Anthem, AZ
- located at 44111 N 43rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85087
- Peoria / Glendale | @ Inspiration Mountain School in the North Peoria area
- located 5757 W Inspiration Mountain Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85083
REGULAR SEASON FAQ's
When can I expect to hear from my coach? You can expect to hear from your team Coach within two weeks from kickoff. Please note, there is a possibility for a delay in team assignment while forming new teams.
When will I get my child's uniform? Jerseys and uniform add on's purchased during registration will be distributed by your Coach prior to your first game of the season. Please note, any uniform add on's after registration, will be process individually and distributed during our first game day at the Core 5 Booth. Late orders, or past cutoff orders are treated individually.
- ALL divisions have the ability to play-up within the 1 year, so if they are 6 they can play up in the 8U, 10 can play up in the 12U, but NEVER have the option to play down.
- Age cutoff for the season is always the first day of season kickoff. Please be aware that each location may have its on unique start date for the season and the cutoff will apply per the location each individual is registered for.
INDOOR SUMMER CAMP FAQ's
How long is each camp session? Each Camp session varies by location, however, for the most part all of our Summer Indoor Camps are 1 week long.
What time does camp start? Typically camp hours are 9am-12noon for our Half Day Campers and 9am-3pm for our Full Day campers Monday-Thursday. Our final day of camp, we make it a Fun Friday and will be a half day for everyone 9-12noon.
What can my Child expect at camp? Our indoor camps are highly active with very little sitting around. Most of the day campers will be working on group training activities. Trainings include but not limited to speed, agility, coordination and quickness drills. As well as sport specific drills. Your child will also walk away with Team building and character building skills, practiced during the duration of the camp. Full Day Campers will also enjoy games and other fun activities!
What is included with my child's summer camp registration? Registration includes Drifit Tshirt as well as daily morning snack. If attending Full day camp, each camper will enjoy morning and afternoon snack.
If you are looking for any further details not already listed here, please feel free to reach out to us by email or through our contact us form.
Game Field Location
Game location: Cactus High School - 6330 W Greenway Rd, Glendale, AZ 85306