ANTHEM - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
***IMPORTANT NOTE - Fall season brings the challenge of field overseeding interfering with game field availability. This impacts our start date and end date for the season. With this being said, as long as plans work accordingly with our Partner Anthem Park - Opening Day and first games of the season will begin October 8th - December 3rd. Our season will continue to run for 7 weeks, so adjustment of end date will be made accordingly as we get closer to the fall season. Both Opening day and Championship Games for the season, will be on a Saturday.
SPRING 2023 Season Details (upcoming season)
- Game location: Anthem Park - 41703 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy, Anthem, AZ 85086
- Season Start date: Friday March 31st, 2023
- Season End date: Saturday May 13th (Playoffs/Championship Games)
- Game nights: Friday Nights (with exception of Championship Game
- Game times: Games will be scheduled between 5:15pm-9:45pm
- Practice Times: Team practice times will vary based on your coaches availability. You can expect to have at least 1 weekly practice in the North Phoenix / Anthem area. Outside teams joining our league will have the flexibility to practice in their area and only travel to our Anthem location during game days. Those teams will only have players who join with them as a team unless otherwise approved.
When can I expect to hear from my coach? We anticipate having Teams for the SPRING 2023 SEASON formed by Mid March.
When will I get my child's uniform? Jerseys and uniform add on's will be distributed by your Coach prior to your first game of the season.
Development vs. Open Division
Development Division: Your child will play with other kids who are new and less experienced at flag football. The focus will be on developing your child and getting them ready for the next level of competition.
Open Division: Your child will have the opportunity to request for coach or buddy. Returning players will have priority on the requested team before adding new players to roster. (we will always try to accommodate all request, but keep in mind it's not always possible.) We encourage as equal playing time as possible in this division.
- ALL divisions have the ability to play-up within the 1 year, so if they are 6 they can play up in the 8U, 10 can play up in the 12U, but NEVER have the option to play down.
- Age cutoff for the season is always the first day of season kickoff, in this case, Peoria starts 4/7/23 and anthem is set to start 3/31/23.
Game Location: Anthem Park - 41703 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy, Anthem, AZ 85086