ANTHEM / North Phoenix Programs
Click any of the links below to register
Friday Night Lights
SPRING 2024 Friday night Season Details
Friday night Games offered for Co-ed Flag, Girls Flag, Tot's & Cheer programs.
- Game location: Anthem Park - 41703 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy, Anthem, AZ 85086
- Season Start date: Friday March 29th, 2024
- Season End date: Friday May 10th & Saturday May 11th (Playoffs/Championship Games)
- Game nights: Friday Nights (with exception of FALL SEASON | Opening Day Ceremony will be on Saturday)
- Game times: Games will be scheduled Friday nights between 5:15pm-9:45pm (Select Saturdays 9am-3pm*)
Practice Times: Team practice times will vary based on your coaches availability. You can expect to have at least 1 weekly practice in the North Phoenix / Anthem area. Outside teams joining our league will have the flexibility to practice in their area and only travel to our Anthem location during game days. Those teams will only have players who join with them as a team unless otherwise approved.
Our 7v7 Program will be scheduled for Saturday game days during the season.
We are thrilled to announce that our Anthem Indoor Summer Camp will be at
- North Phoenix / Anthem | @ Caurus Academy High School Campus in Anthem, AZ
- located at 44111 N 43rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85087
REGULAR SEASON FAQ's
When can I expect to hear from my coach? You can expect to hear from your team Coach within two weeks from kickoff. Please note, there is a possibility for a delay in team assignment while forming new teams.
When will I get my child's uniform? Jerseys and uniform add on's purchased during registration will be distributed by your Coach prior to your first game of the season. Please note, any uniform add on's after registration, will be process individually and distributed during our first game day at the Core 5 Booth. Late orders, or past cutoff orders are treated individually.
- ALL divisions have the ability to play-up within the 1 year, so if they are 6 they can play up in the 8U, 10 can play up in the 12U, but NEVER have the option to play down.
- Age cutoff for the season is always the first day of season kickoff. Please be aware that each location may have its on unique start date for the season and the cutoff will apply per the location each individual is registered for.
INDOOR SUMMER CAMP FAQ's
How long is each camp session? Each Camp session varies by location, however, for the most part all of our Summer Indoor Camps are 1 week long.
What time does camp start? Typically camp hours are 9am-12noon for our Half Day Campers and 9am-3pm for our Full Day campers Monday-Thursday. Our final day of camp, we make it a Fun Friday and will be a half day for everyone 9-12noon.
What can my Child expect at camp? Our indoor camps are highly active with very little sitting around. Most of the day campers will be working on group training activities. Trainings include but not limited to speed, agility, coordination and quickness drills. As well as sport specific drills. Your child will also walk away with Team building and character building skills, practiced during the duration of the camp. Full Day Campers will also enjoy games and other fun activities!
What is included with my child's summer camp registration? Registration includes Drifit Tshirt as well as daily morning snack. If attending Full day camp, each camper will enjoy morning and afternoon snack.
If you are looking for any further details not already listed here, please feel free to reach out to us by email or through our contact us form.
Game Location: Anthem Park - 41703 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy, Anthem, AZ 85086