ANTHEM - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
***IMPORTANT NOTE - Fall season brings the challenge of field overseeding interfering with game field availability. This impacts our start date and end date for the season. With this being said, as long as plans work accordingly with our Partner Anthem Park - Opening Day and first games of the season will begin October 1st - December 10th. Our season will continue to run for 7 weeks, so adjustment of end date will be made accordingly as we get closer to the fall season. Both Opening day and Championship Games for the season, will be on a Saturday.
FALL 2022 Season Details
- Game location: Anthem Park - 41703 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy, Anthem, AZ 85086
- Season Start date: Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Season End date: Saturday December 10th, 2022 - (Playoffs/Championship Games)
- Game nights: Friday Nights (with exception of Opening Day and Championship Game
- Game times: Games will be scheduled between 5:15pm-9:30pm
- Practice Times: Team practice times will vary based on your coaches availability. You can expect to have at least 1 weekly practice in the North Phoenix / Anthem area. Outside teams joining our league will have the flexibility to practice in their area and only travel to our Anthem location during game days. Those teams will only have players who join with them as a team unless otherwise approved.
When can I expect to hear from my coach? We anticipate having Teams for the FALL 2022 SEASON formed between 9/2/22- 9/16/22.
When will I get my child's uniform? Jerseys and uniform add on's will be distributed by your Coach prior to your first game of the season.
Development vs. Competitive
Development Division: Your child will play with other kids who are new and less experienced at flag football. The focus will be on developing your child and getting them ready for the next level of competition.
Competitive: Your child will play with other kids who have more experience at flag football. The focus will be on getting them ready for the next level of competition. (Playing time is based on coaches discretion)
- ALL divisions have the ability to playup within the 1 year, so if they are 6 they can play up in the 8U, 10 can play up in the 12U, but NEVER have the option to play down.
- Age cutoff for the season is always the first day of season kickoff, in this case, Peoria starts 8/26 and anthem is set to start 10/8.
Game Location: Anthem Park - 41703 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy, Anthem, AZ 85086